We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your Name
- Your contact number and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and experience with regards to the services you provide.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting relating to the services we offer.
- To contact you with regards to any bookings you have made with us.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Windermere Wakesurfing is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Windermere Wakesurfing has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.